The changing and complex nature of workplace legislation dictates that clients now require expert advice to ensure they understand their rights as individuals and that employers are aware of their responsibilities and obligations to their staff.
Our clients range from small businesses to corporations and from individuals to company directors requiring expert advice on a variety of issues including:
- Contracts – drafting, interpretation and disputes;
- Discrimination matters;
- Sexual harassment;
- Termination of employment;
- Unfair dismissal;
- Restraints of trade;
- Confidentiality and confidential information;
- General protection actions;
- Independent contractor issues;
- Parental leave;
- Advice on employee misconduct and investigations; and
- Advising on Fair Work Act 2009 (Cth) and employer rights and obligations.