Established in 2000, James Tuite & Associates is a specialised insurance law firm with a human scale, non-bureaucratic structure and responsive culture. Our firm’s structure replicates that of an insurance division within mid-tier firms and gains the benefits of such specialisation. However, given our firms smaller size, we avoid the ‘politics’ and behavioural lock-in of larger firms.
We specialise predominantly in the areas of professional indemnity, marine, industrial special risk and commercial insurance liability, with extensive experience handling public and product liability claims involving personal injury and property damage.
We also provide value-add services for our clients including drafting various agreements, handling employment disputes, advising on contract and business disputes and acting in property transactions and estate matters.
Our client base includes some of the largest commercial enterprises trading in the following industries:
We also act for private clients, family owned businesses and small-medium sized companies.
Understanding our clients’ cultures, aims and objectives is our business, thereby enabling the firm to enhance the business performance and reputation of our clients. We adopt a hands on approach and consider the firm fortunate to act for our valued clients.
We value long term relationships and consider our personal approach to differentiate our services. We work closely with our clients to ensure satisfaction.
We believe our costs are extremely competitive and we provide superior service results.
Our Service Commitment
We are committed to providing high quality service and operate on the following principles:
- Maintaining and developing business and personal relationships;
- Communicating in plain English and making ourselves available;
- Providing prompt service to meet client requirements and deadlines;
- Providing value for money skilled legal services;
- Maintaining 100% integrity in all dealings;
- Working beyond the boundaries of traditional legal services and recognising the importance of understanding our clients’ total business needs.